Friday 10 August 2007

Road Kill.



Julia's first morning in LA and we spend it at the DMV. Paperwork quickly dispensed, photo and thumb scan and then the traffic laws and sign test. Luckily I glanced at the California driver handbook whilst waiting for Julia to arrive, and good job I did. Can you believe that you are not allowed to 'shoot firearms on a highway or at traffic signs.' Looks as though I am going to have to rewrite a number of my scripts.

I definitely felt like an ethnic minority as I queued to get my test results. With the numbers being sent off to retake the test I was a little apprehensive. But the Gods must have been in a good mood. Next step the driving test. Will arrange for next week. So back in the car and off to MOCA, the Walt Disney concert hall (Frank Gehry designed) and then off to Century City - Julia mad for some shopping!








Shop till you drop. End of the day. Exhaustion.


No comments: