Saturday 1 September 2007

I bought a surf board!

It's labour day weekend, so Monday is a bank holiday.

Adam promised to work on the script on Friday night and post me and Sophie at the end of the evening. Nothing received so far.



Breakfast with Nick Quinn and Millies and then off down to Orange County to Ron Jon's surf shop. Where I bought a fantastic surfboard - real retro design, wooden look, straight out of a beachboys picture. Then off to Newport beach to purchase a wetsuit - all in all spent US$500. Spent the tail end of the afternoon on the beach. Was blown out by Sophie, having been asked to keep Thursday, Friday and then Saturday free. So headed back to Los Feliz for supper. Great conversations with Nick. He is friends with Nicky Ager who edited 'Confetti' which my Agent, Ian Benson produced! What a small world. Looks as though he is interested in getting some surfing lessons and may join me early morning surfs before college.











No comments: