Sunday 9 September 2007

Point Break



Well after watching 'Point Break' I decided I had to go to the places where they are meant to have surfed - Latigo Beach. Up at 5.30 and headed up to Malibu. Found Latigo drive but not the beach so finally stopped at Zuma beach. Really surprised as the water here is way colder than in Santa Monica. My feet were like rocks by the end.






Stopped off in Santa Monica for brunch and then back to Silverlake for an afternoon of admin. Washing, tidying, food shopping at Trader Joes etc.



Found this house in Santa Monica and thought of Lilo - the cows cows in the garden!



Evening headed to the Arclight to see '3.10 to Yuma' Fabulous cinema - good film.

1 comment:

lr7 said...

Martin - I am so enjoying your blog. I found it by "googling" my home town. I grew up in Manhattan Beach and am now living in North Carolina. I miss the ocean, and I miss L.A.! You have a wonderful eye, and it is so fun to see my L.A. through your eyes. Thank you.